THE UN-CORPORATE MARKETING MANUAL
Step By Step Instructions for Outstanding Small Business Marketing NOW AVAILABLE
Kirsty Stevenson’s long awaited Un-Corporated Marketing Manual is now available on Amazon as an e-book for $9.95 Cdn. Click this link to get yours: http://amzn.to/2tXGhJ3
Print copies may be ordered online via http://www.kirsto.ca/uncorporatemarketingmanual/order-manual/
The Manual presents a simple marketing system in Four Parts:
Part 1: Build a Marketing Plan Framework: Mission and vision statements, goals, target audience, competitive advantage, and available resources.
Part 2: Overview of 60+ Non-Digital and Digital Marketing Action Steps
Part 3: Choose Marketing Action Steps
Part 4: Measure and Analyze Marketing Action Steps
PRINT COPY PRE-ORDER SPECIAL
Print copies of the Manual will be available in early September for $29.95ea. Order your copy here.
It is a small business marketing toolkit:
- The Manual will be coil-bound to lie flat for ease of use and sharing.
- There is ample white space on pages for ease of reading with bulleted and numbered lists, pop-out stories and tables.
- Every Marketing Action Step is covered in 2 pages. You will never have to turn the page to find more information about an individual tactic.
- Part 3, Choose Marketing Action Steps, provides tables to complete and tear off for ease of use and all table are available as downloads.
Order your copy today and you will receive a FREE webinar registration.
Starting in September 2017 Kirsty will be offering monthly webinars on topics related to the Un-Corporate Marketing Manual and the Weekly Marketing Action Steps. Each webinar will be jam-packed with information, tips and advice.
All webinars will be recorded so once you have registered you will have lifetime access to the recording. Webinar pricing is as follows:
- Each webinar: $20
- 3 webinars: $50 (your choice of topic and date)
- Prepay for one year: $175 ($240 value for 12 webinars)
Further information may be found here.
The Un-Corporate Marketing Manual
The Un-Corporate Marketing Manual teaches a straightforward step-by-step marketing system for Un-Corporates – solopreneurs, micro and mini businesses, mom-and-pop shops, and smaller not-for-profits.
Un-Corporates bring passion to their business, but often lack marketing expertise. Combine this with an increase in digital strategies, the entrance to entrepreneurship of aging casualties of corporate downsizing and it is easy to find many who feel lost and overwhelmed.
The Un-Corporate Marketing Manual steps into this morass and clarifies, simplifies and edifies.
It offers a step-by-step system for small businesses to follow to develop a marketing plan, choose, schedule and implement appropriate strategies and tactics, and measure and analyse results.
MARKETING SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
KIRSTO’s experienced-based marketing and social media seminars and workshops teach practical skills to help small business and not-for-profits move closer to success.
Her seminars have grown out of 35+ years of experience as a small business owner, innovator, inventor, and volunteer.
She doesn’t just talk and write about issues facing small businesses, entrepreneurs and not-for-profits, she lives them.
Book Kirsty to speak at your conference, meeting, Business Centre, or Municipality.
- Offers a new approach to marketing with The Un-Corporate Marketing Manual.
- Adds value to Small Business Centres’ services with practical and informative seminars and workshops.
- Shows solopreneurs, minis and small businesses how to earn more customers.
- Helps not-for-profits increase their membership base
Reviews have been unanimously positive. Organizations routinely request more after their first experience with KIRSTO.
“You are a great and very natural presenter. The content was just right for the timeframe and the real life lessons you shared were very pertinent to the group.” – Tim Newton, Business Program Consultant, Business Enterprise Resource Network, Collingwood, ON.
“Very informative, a good format with takeaways. I liked the sharing aspect of the session. It was interesting to hear others’ problems and successes.” Alison D. Collingwood
“Absolutely worth the time! I could have kept listening and participating 10 more hours!” A.B. Orillia