AUTHOR OF THE UN-CORPORATE MARKETING MANUAL & SPEAKER
Practical marketing advice teaches Un-Corporates how to drive increased success and become more profitable.
My book, The Un-Corporate Marketing Manual, teaches a step-by-step marketing system that’s easy to use and produces measurable results.
Let me help your success….
- My lessons come from experience. I teach what I’ve learned in the past 35years as an entrepreneur who has founded and operated many successful businesses and not-for-profits.
- I offer practical marketing advice through seminars, workshops, and one-on-one training.
- The Un-Corporate Marketing Manual is a valuable resource for all small businesses and not-for-profits.
- My newsletter offers practical marketing tactics and guidance on issues for business owners. Join me every week, you won’t want to miss this great advice.
The Un-Corporate Marketing Manual is available for bulk purchase for individuals or corporations to use in their own marketing, promotion or small business support. The back cover of the Manual may be custom-branded for quantities 250+. Please contact me for further information and availability.
THE UN-CORPORATE MARKETING MANUAL
Step By Step Instructions for Outstanding Small Business Marketing
The Un-Corporate Marketing Manual is now available on Amazon as an e-book for $9.95 Cdn.
Click this link to get yours.
Print copies are available for $29.95 Cdn. Order your copy here.
The Manual presents a simple marketing system in Four Parts:
Part 1: Build a Marketing Plan Framework: Mission & vision statements, goals, target audience, competitive advantage, & resources.
Part 2: Overview of 60+ Non-Digital and Digital Marketing Action Steps
Part 3: Choose Marketing Action Steps
Part 4: Measure and Analyze Marketing Action Steps
It is a small business marketing toolkit:
- The Manual is coil-bound to lie flat for ease of use and sharing.
- There is ample white space on pages for ease of reading with bulleted and numbered lists, pop-out stories and tables.
- Every Marketing Action Step is covered in 2 pages. You will never have to turn the page to find more information about any tactic.
- Part 3 provides tables to complete; all tables are available as downloads.
Monthly webinars, on topics related to the Un-Corporate Marketing Manual and the Weekly Marketing Action Steps, will be offered from January 2018 on. Each webinar will be jam-packed with information, tips and advice.
All webinars will be recorded so once you have registered you will have lifetime access to the recording. Webinar pricing is as follows:
- Each webinar: $20
- 3 webinars: $50 (your choice of topic and date)
- Prepay for one year: $175 ($240 value for 12 webinars)
Further information may be found here.
MARKETING SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
My experienced-based marketing and social media seminars and workshops teach practical skills to help small business and not-for-profits move closer to success.
The seminars have grown out of 35+ years of experience as a small business owner, innovator, inventor, and volunteer. I don’t just talk and write about issues facing small businesses, entrepreneurs, and not-for-profits, I live them.
Book me to speak at your conference, meeting, Business Centre, not-for-profit or Municipality, for one-on-one or small group training.
- Offers a new approach to marketing with The Un-Corporate Marketing Manual.
- Adds value to Small Business Centres’ services with practical and informative seminars and workshops.
- Shows solopreneurs, minis and small businesses how to earn more customers.
- Helps not-for-profits increase their membership base
Reviews have been unanimously positive. Organizations routinely request more after their first workshops or seminars.
“You are a great and very natural presenter. The content was just right for the timeframe and the real life lessons you shared were very pertinent to the group.” – Tim Newton, Business Program Consultant, Business Enterprise Resource Network, Collingwood, ON.
“Very informative, a good format with takeaways. I liked the sharing aspect of the session. It was interesting to hear others’ problems and successes.” Alison D. Collingwood
“Absolutely worth the time! I could have kept listening and participating 10 more hours!” A.B. Orillia