Why Hire KIRSTO To Give A Seminar For Your Organization?
KIRSTO adds value to the services provided by business organizations.
Small business owners have limited time, yet they return to KIRSTO’s seminars over and over.
KIRSTO’s experienced-based seminars and workshops teach practical skills that actually help…because there’s more to learn about work than operating a business.
Reviews have been unanimously positive. Organizations routinely request more after their first experience with KIRSTO.
“You are a great and very natural presenter. I thought the content was just right for the timeframe and the real life lessons you shared were very pertinent to the group.” Tim Newton, Business Program Consultant, Business Enterprise Resource Network, Collingwood, ON.
Why is KIRSTO so effective?
- Practical – seminars are based in experience and Kirsty freely shares her successes and failures to illustrate her ideas
- Direct – no corporate speak or mumbo jumbo, she speaks in a small-business based language everyone understands
- Personal – she personalizes her seminars and each participant gets some advice specific to their situation
- Enthusiastic – Kirsty brings and energy and enthusiasm to every workshop; participants leave feeling motivated and excited to work on their business
- Organized – KIRSTO is reliable, detailed and makes organizers’ lives easy
- Partners – want to support local business? KIRSTO partners with local companies for work arising from workshops
Clients leave every KIRSTO presentation with a toolkit to move them towards success, whether it’s on marketing, social media, websites or any other aspect of the marketing or digital universe. Seminars are filled with tangible, real-world examples, suggestions and creative ideas business owners relate to.
Business owners are happy. Small business organizations see the value KIRSTO workshops add to their services.
Kirsty is organized, well-prepared, and professional. Her hand-outs are excellent and enhance the information provided in the seminars.
Her easy manner and friendly nature ensure that organizers and participants alike have an enjoyable, though educational, experience.
She is helpful to organizers and enhances their efforts by providing practical information that can be easily implemented.
KIRSTO charges a flat fee per seminar and provides excellent value for both the organizer and attendee.
KIRSTO is available to speak on a wide variety of topics for small businesses, not for profits, governments and amateur sports organizations. Seminars and workshops may be modified by length and/or topic to fit the needs of the client. Please contact KIRSTO directly for more information.
- Level 1 – The Must Haves, Should Haves & Wants
- Level 2 – Strategies for Success
- Level 3 – How to Build an Effective Online Campaign
Hootsuite & Pinterest
Twitter & Google+
Further information on each seminar may be found by clicking on the links above or via website navigation.