The Uncorporate Marketing Manual teaches a straightforward step-by-step marketing system for uncorporates – solopreneurs, mom-and-pop shops, mini-business owners and smaller not-for-profits.
The Manual is only for uncorporates only – businesses with over 50 employees need not buy.
This practical instruction manual presents a simple 3 part system:
Part 1: Build a 6 step marketing plan
Part 2: Choose from over 60 traditional and digital strategies and tactics
Part 3: Put the plan in action, measure success and adjust
KIRSTO’S UNCORPORATE MARKETING MANUAL will be written as an Instruction Manual in a format familiar to most and will:
- Be easy to follow and easy to read, written in plain language with real-life examples
- Be published in a wire-bound format to be easily used and shared
- Have step-by-step instructions on many aspects of marketing, from developing a marketing plan to choosing and scheduling tactics and strategies.
- Have template, forms, screenshots and diagrams throughout.
- Provide information on traditional (outbound) and digital (inbound) marketing strategies and tactics.
- Assist with goal setting, audience targeting and other aspects of developing a strategic marketing plan.
- Be affordable
- Be available in both online and print versions and supported with online programs, also at an affordable price.
- Produce measurable results.
How is the Manual different?
- WRITTEN IN PLAIN LANGUAGE
There is NO CORPORATE SPEAK anywhere. The Manual puts forward an easy to follow step-by-step marketing system for small businesses and not-for-profits. It is simply written in language that’s easy to understand with practical examples from the author’s own experiences.
- HOW IT WILL BE SOLD
The Manual will be sold in bulk to organizations supporting, representing or selling to uncorporates in addition to traditional and digital methods. Banks, insurance companies, Small Business Centres, trade associations, colleges and universities etc. will be targeted to purchase the Manual for distribution to their members and/or clients.
The Manual will be coil-bound and one of the covers may be custom-printed for large orders.
The author is an accomplished public speaker and will speak at associated conferences. Webinars, podcasts will enhance the offering.
- BRANDING AND LAYOUT
The Manual will be branded in a fashion reminiscent of a typical instruction manual, coil bound to lay flat for ease of use and sharing, with plain language, graphics and stories throughout.
Users can download templates and access webinars on the website as a supplement to the Manual.
The Manual provides easily implemented practical instructions without the corporate noise associated with marketing books.