THE UN-CORPORATE MARKETING MANUAL:
PRINT COPIES NOW AVAILABLE!
The Uncorporate Marketing Manual teaches a straightforward step-by-step marketing system for Un-Corporates: solopreneurs, mom-and-pop shops, mini-business owners and smaller not-for-profits.
EBOOK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
The Un-Corporate Marketing Manual is available on Amazon as an e-book for $9.95 Cdn. Buy your copy today at http://amzn.to/2tXGhJ3
ORDER PRINT COPY
Print copies of the Manual are available for $29.95 Cdn. Order your copy here.
The Un-Corporate Marketing Manual presents a marketing system to increase your small business profits in 4 simple steps:
Step 1 Build a Marketing Plan Framework.
Step 2 Review 60+ Non-Digital & Digital Marketing Action Steps.
Step 3 Choose and apply Marketing Action Steps.
Step 4 Measure, analyze and adjust.
The Manual is your marketing toolkit:
- The Manual is coil-bound to lie flat for ease of use and sharing.
- There is ample white space on pages for ease of reading with bulleted and numbered lists, pop-out stories, charts and graphs.
- Every Marketing Action Step is covered in 2 pages. You will never have to turn the page to find more information about a tactic.
- Part 3 provides tables to complete and tear off for ease of use and all table are available as downloads at http://www.kirsto.ca/templates/
- Assist with goal setting, audience targeting and other aspects of developing a strategic marketing plan.
- Available in both online and print versions and supported with affordable webinars.
- Produce measurable results.
How is the Manual different?
- WRITTEN IN PLAIN LANGUAGE
There is no corporate language. The Manual puts forward an easy to follow step-by-step marketing system for small businesses and not-for-profits. It is simply written in language that’s easy to understand with practical examples from the author’s own experiences.
- HOW IT WILL BE SOLD
The Manual will be sold in bulk to organizations supporting, representing or selling to un-corporates in addition to traditional and digital methods. Banks, insurance companies, Small Business Centres, trade associations, colleges, and universities etc. will be targeted to purchase the Manual for distribution to their members and/or clients.
The Manual will be coil-bound and one of the covers may be custom-printed for large orders.
The author is an accomplished public speaker and will speak at associated conferences. Webinars, podcasts will enhance the offering.
- BRANDING AND LAYOUT
The Manual will be branded in a fashion reminiscent of a typical instruction manual, coil bound to lay flat for ease of use and sharing, with plain language, graphics, and stories throughout.