THE UN-CORPORATE MARKETING MANUAL
The Uncorporate Marketing Manual teaches a straightforward step-by-step marketing system for solopreneurs, mom-and-pop shops, mini-business owners and smaller not-for-profits: Un-Corporates!
EBOOK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
The Uncorporate Marketing Manual is available on Amazon as an e-book for $9.95 Cdn. Buy your copy today at http://amzn.to/2tXGhJ3
PRINT COPY PRE-ORDER SPECIAL
Print copies of the Manual will be available in September for $29.95 Cdn. Order your copy here.
Order your print copy today and you will receive a FREE webinar registration.
The Un-Corporate Marketing Manual presents a marketing system to increase your small business profits in 4 simple steps:
Step 1 Build a Marketing Plan Framework.
Step 2 Review 60+ Non-Digital & Digital Marketing Action Steps.
Step 3 Choose and apply Marketing Action Steps.
Step 4 Measure, analyze and adjust.
The Manual is your marketing toolkit:
- The Manual will be coil-bound to lie flat for ease of use and sharing.
- There is ample white space on pages for ease of reading with bulleted and numbered lists, pop-out stories, charts and graphs.
- Every Marketing Action Step is covered in 2 pages. You will never have to turn the page to find more information about an individual tactic.
- Part 3, Choose Marketing Action Steps, provides tables to complete and tear off for ease of use and all table are available as downloads.
- Assist with goal setting, audience targeting and other aspects of developing a strategic marketing plan.
- Available in both online and print versions and supported with affordable webinars.
- Produce measurable results.
How is the Manual different?
- WRITTEN IN PLAIN LANGUAGE
There is no corporate language. The Manual puts forward an easy to follow step-by-step marketing system for small businesses and not-for-profits. It is simply written in language that’s easy to understand with practical examples from the author’s own experiences.
- HOW IT WILL BE SOLD
The Manual will be sold in bulk to organizations supporting, representing or selling to un-corporates in addition to traditional and digital methods. Banks, insurance companies, Small Business Centres, trade associations, colleges and universities etc. will be targeted to purchase the Manual for distribution to their members and/or clients.
The Manual will be coil-bound and one of the covers may be custom-printed for large orders.
The author is an accomplished public speaker and will speak at associated conferences. Webinars, podcasts will enhance the offering.
- BRANDING AND LAYOUT
The Manual will be branded in a fashion reminiscent of a typical instruction manual, coil bound to lay flat for ease of use and sharing, with plain language, graphics and stories throughout.
Users can download templates and access webinars on the website as a supplement to the Manual.